Empowering Minds: a consultancy offering a wide range of services, tailor-made for professionals working in local authorities, charities, and Third Sector organisations.
We have a simple purpose: to help organisations and individuals turn the theory of their work into practice. We do this in a variety of ways, including workshops, training, and project management; designed to engage, educate and inspire.
A simple belief underpins all our work: if Knowledge is the key, Mind is the lock.
Below is some further detail of how Empowering Minds may be able to help you in the vital work you do; addressing some of the biggest challenges facing communities across Britain.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- We support in raising issues to the top of local and national agendas
- We have a record of proven techniques and effective delivery
- We can help develop leadership skills
- We are a trusted and valued partner – just look at some of our testimonials!
- We are respected by the community, and will work hard to ensure you are and continue to be as well
- We have excellent knowledge of the industry
- We can raise awareness of your vital work
WHAT WE DO
- We tackle issues that are highly controversial, including: radicalisation, grooming and identity;
- Our services are tailored to every organisation and audience we work with;
- We’re always freshening our approach and updating our resources to stay ahead of emerging trends in the sector; and
- Our work can be both local and national, offering significant flexibility
SERVICES WE OFFER
“A closed mind has no space for Knowledge. The mind is a powerful tool and can never be unlocked without the right education, where that knowledge comes from is down to what individuals are exposed to. it can enslave us or empower us. Ideologies and misconceptions can create an animosity which can only be cleared with education and sharing practise. You cannot unlock the mind without the right knowledge hence knowledge is the key, mind is the lock. Knowledge empowers you as knowledge is the life of the mind.
If Knowledge is the key, Mind is the lock.”