What mothers want more than anything is for their children to be safe. And while they should not be afraid, the challenges of protecting children, especially in an increasingly digital world, can be daunting.
- To Empower Mothers to stand against Radicalisation and Grooming.
- Support mothers to know how fast digital world is moving and its dangers
- To safeguard children and young people on line form Radicalisation and Grooming. Equip mothers with the practical skills to understand Internet and its uses.
Feedback from Mothers:
- “I learnt about Radicalisation and Extremism safeguarding ourselves and children. I enjoyed each topic of this session”
- As a mother, I have a right to say what is good for my children, ask questions and guide them”
- “I found the workshop really interesting. It also challenged my perceptions about radicalization. There are lots of avenues to report hate crime that I was unaware of”
- “These programmes have opened my eyes. As a mother I thought I was doing well. I’ve learnt how to secure internet”
- “Understanding safeguarding and early intervention”
- “Made me more aware around media and social media”
For Bookings and further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org